Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Places I Like To Go In Singapore


View Places I like to go in Singapore in a larger map

I like to go to these places:  
                                                  #1 School of Science and Technology(SST)
                                                  #2 Junction 8
                                                  #3 NEX
                                                  #4 Wild Wild Wet
                                                  #5 Forest Adventure
                                                  #6 Marina Bay Sands(MBS)
                                                  #7 Gardens by the Bay
                                                  #8 Sentosa
                                                  #9 Universal Studios
                                                  #10 Philatelic Museum
These places are places where I go to learn(#1), spend time with my family(#2/3), and to enjoy myself(#4/5/6/7/8/9/10) 

No comments:

Post a Comment